Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

It's about time

time for something new. a year ago i blogged on polaroidlover.blogspot.com. but i had a different life back then. today everthing's changed and it's good now and i want to share my happy days of life with you.
my passion is to write and photograph. luckily for me i work for the local newspaper in my city, so it's not just a passion but also my job. everyday i have the chance to meet interesting characters (even though some of them are weird :)) and new faces. i feel really blessed that i can do what i love. it seems like i've made the right decision. sometimes it just makes more sense if you listen to your heart and not to your head.
that it is also why i found patrick, the man of my dreams half a year ago. the man i want to love for the rest of my life. i'm thankful for everything i have and for the wonderful people i've met and who are there for me ever since - family and friends!
my blogposts will be about love, happiness and all other things that people like me and you enjoy.
have fun and take care!

me and patrick

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen