Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

slainte!

a big part of my heart belongs to ireland. nine years ago i watched a documentary about the county, the people and culture. i completely fell in love and lost my heart to the "green island". i almost forced my dad to go there with me. so we travelled to amazing galway eight years ago. ireland was like i imagined it to be and i brought lots of sweets and cards and leprechauns back home with me. this year in march i wanted to go there again but i couldn't because of too much work. and guess what... in april i fell in love with this handsome guy who is now my lovely boyfriend and is half irish. is that destiny or what? his mother's from ireland/cork. in november we'll visit his uncles and i'm already excited going back to this beautiful country again.

on a documentary about irish people and pubs i heard that song for the first time and searched it on youtube for ages. couple of weeks ago i stumbled upon it. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOloMiBSPKM

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen